'Night Court' Relaunch | NBC 2023 | with John Larroquette returning as Dan Fielding

lochead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm from where Petey come from
The memories of this show. The magic tricks, Mel Torme running joke, Bull who Kane from WWF/E reminds me of, Marsha Warfield being perfectly cast cause she looked like a REAL court officer

That intro theme song with the shot of the old school MTA trains i used to ride between cars on :wow:

Night Court’s opening credits gave you that REAL New York. I used to watch that show faithfully along with The Cosby Show 80’s baby :banderas:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Can't wait but is night court a real thing?

There was a version of it when I had my legal problems in the 2000s (I had not come to grips with the fact that the world is shiet, send meteorites, not pestilence and hoes is stank). The dekalb county in ga jail had their own version ppl would talk about, but I never went or saw ppl go.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I mean outside of Dan being a pu—y hound as a joke, the show wasn’t too far from the “office of weirdos” template used in 30 Rock.
IIRC, there was light racial humor, slutty prostitutes all over the place, and racy sex humor.