Nigerians have to get it together

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
OP is a diapora war c00n he's not laughing with them just at them. even bumped the thread 3 times

if a nigerian comments about all ADOS using an ignorant video will the forum have the same energy?

y'all just be sleep on the agentry here.
That's fukked up, but that's how some people stay and you can't do anything about it tbh. Diaspora wars helps fuel this site, even though it doesn't make sense in real life
:yeshrug:

But side note this shyt is funny af, I'm West Indian and have some family member's who married fat white women... The funny thing is they were born here too.

I love my aunts and uncles, they were there for me growing up and all but man this shyt is funny AF.
:mjlol:

Also it's not just black people all over the Diaspora doing it, you have Asian/Indians/Latinos doing the same thing. We're just the face of it

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Even the biggest simps Boyz II Men, only bended on one knee. This Breh got on both of them. :mjlol:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
OP is a diapora war c00n he's not laughing with them just at them. even bumped the thread 3 times

if a nigerian comments about all ADOS using an ignorant video will the forum have the same energy?

y'all just be sleep on the agentry here. a posters history shows their agendas.

Cacs like OP always slip up. It's a matter of time.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That's fukked up, but that's how some people stay and you can't do anything about it tbh. Diaspora wars helps fuel this site, even though it doesn't make sense in real life
:yeshrug:

But side note this shyt is funny af, I'm West Indian and have some family member's who married fat white women... The funny thing is they were born here too.

I love my aunts and uncles, they were there for me growing up and all but man this shyt is funny AF.
:mjlol:

Also it's not just black people all over the Diaspora doing it, you have Asian/Indians/Latinos doing the same thing. We're just the face of it
i won't make a difference but i'll always be vigilant. i see who is who. we have a cast of bad actors amongst us here to sow seeds of discord and they never get off their job. even when things simmer down their agenda is permanent.

that withstanding the shyt is funny i'm just saying there is a duality to shyt. we can laugh and joke ...enjoy that video for its fukkery but that is not ops intention he wants to use it to paint Nigerians in a negative light, he don't like Africans. so we have to be aware of the duplicitous nature of men.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
them brehs ready to do anything to get up outta there. But folks tryna convince you you should move there. LMFAO.

Him go propose to ogres and trolls. GeeZus-O!

Last edited: