Nigerians being gentrified out of neighborhood by Indians & Arabs..

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
though i don't want to generalize don't know how surprised i am by this story considering Africans are known to tap for foreign non blacks tourist in general, Nigeria's elite are known for corruption and those in the judicial system still wear George Washington like wigs mimicking their former British colonial masters plus the this one Nigerian girl i met at the study hall in college was a wench whom got pissed off i interrupted her conersation with a white kkkang and refused to tutor me though it was her job:mjpls:

why are Lebanese/a-rabs moving to Nigeria though:what:never mind i think this story answers that...African c00ns worship them and put their over their own.:snoop:from Africa, the hood and the Caribbean these leeches stay up under black people but outside of slaving as servants back in Arabia don't want nothing to do with us:comeon:black c00ns make it to easy though:scust:

Lebanese and Indians(particularly Lebanese) have set up shop throughtout West Africa for over a 100 years now.

Pretty much just like here, they own most off the shops. And control a lot off the trade industries.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Lebanese and Indians(particularly Lebanese) have set up shop throughtout West Africa for over a 100 years now.

Pretty much just like here, they own most off the shops. And control a lot off the trade industries.

Was precisely gonna post this. Lebanese people have been deep in Western Africa for ages now, in some countries it's already two or three generations who were born in Africa. When I was in Dakar on holidays I met this Lebanese-Senegalese dude (not mixed, he had double nationality) who had only lived in Senegal and spoke perfectly wolof (as well as arab and french). They're deep into business and got access to the Lebanese diaspora, so if a landlord is a businessman too well it sounds like a good investment.

Daps

doesn't surprise me Africans have an even longer history of bending over for sand cacs and only continuing the tradition:scust:

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Was precisely gonna post this. Lebanese people have been deep in Western Africa for ages now, in some countries it's already two or three generations who were born in Africa. When I was in Dakar on holidays I met this Lebanese-Senegalese dude (not mixed, he had double nationality) who had only lived in Senegal and spoke perfectly wolof (as well as arab and french). They're deep into business and got access to the Lebanese diaspora, so if a landlord is a businessman too well it sounds like a good investment.

:snoop:

koolkeef

Pro
Daps
Why are people complaining? Why don't black Americans come together, pool their resources together, and buy out those properties? Seems better to sit here and complain.
I'm working with a young Ghanian dude and just yesterday we were talking about how there aren't any immigrant Africans or Black Americans that want to chip and invest in the motherland. I grew up with quite a few 1st gen Americans from Ghana. A few of them grew up to be legit businessmen. They party hard, rub shoulders with athletes and celebs. They've never once mentioned making moves in their homeland...