Nigerians being gentrified out of neighborhood by Indians & Arabs..

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
while they got the skin bleaching epidemic and that HUGE statue of cesare borgia, they gettin wiped out economically...

black folks all over gotta recognize AND accept that the entire world is firmly against them...

its one thing just to be conscious, but its a whole nother thing to actually accept it and do something about it...

its a long article i cant post cause its more than 15000 characters...
but peep the last paragraph yall see how fast the property value went up in 5 years... :wow:

SEE The Lagos Community Where Landlords Prefer Indians, Lebanese To Nigerians - Nigeriana

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
EqQOTR9.jpg

PUNKED in your own damn country

Daps
though i don't want to generalize don't know how surprised i am by this story considering Africans are known to tap for foreign non blacks tourist in general, Nigeria's elite are known for corruption and those in the judicial system still wear George Washington like wigs mimicking their former British colonial masters plus the this one Nigerian girl i met at the study hall in college was a wench whom got pissed off i interrupted her conersation with a white kkkang and refused to tutor me though it was her job:mjpls:

why are Lebanese/a-rabs moving to Nigeria though:what:never mind i think this story answers that...African c00ns worship them and put their over their own.:snoop:from Africa, the hood and the Caribbean these leeches stay up under black people but outside of slaving as servants back in Arabia don't want nothing to do with us:comeon:black c00ns make it to easy though:scust:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
though i don't want to generalize don't know how surprised i am by this story considering Africans are known to tap for foreign non blacks tourist in general, Nigeria's elite are known for corruption and those in the judicial system still wear George Washington like wigs mimicking their former British colonial masters plus the this one Nigerian girl i met at the study hall in college was a wench whom got pissed off i interrupted her conersation with a white kkkang and refused to tutor me though it was her job:mjpls:

why are Lebanese/a-rabs moving to Nigeria though:what:never mind i think this story answers that...African c00ns worship them and put their over their own.:snoop:from Africa, the hood and the Caribbean these leeches stay up under black people but outside of slaving as servants back in Arabia don't want nothing to do with us:comeon:black c00ns make it to easy though:scust:

Money.... Africa is the next economic forefront... The Eko Atlantic city is backed by both Nigerian and Lebanese businessmen

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

I know some in the DMV who own businesses in Nigeria. We got too many c00ns man and the Lebanese will fukk our women. It's tragic for real

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
So many ways this can seriously go... I understand the black landlords pov.. but damn this better not end in a shoot yourself in the foot type deal :wow:

:wow:

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
I wouldn't say it's a matter of punked, just landlords wanting more dollar signs.

Shouldnt they be the owners to not let this happen. They putting up statues of white jesus, skin bleaching out of control and now this what is going on in Nigeria

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats why I cant blame the common nigerian man for scamming these arabs and lebanese like they did to the white man in the 90s.

The elites have sold out the poor

Missy85

Pro
Daps
What is there left to say about shyt like this. African Americans have no business worrying that over there in Nigeria when the same exact shyt is happening to us in the U.S. Nikkas are sorry and easily pushed around all over the world. What else is new?

Daps
Money.... Africa is the next economic forefront... The Eko Atlantic city is backed by both Nigerian and Lebanese businessmen
yeah is suspected that was a factor but somethings money just shouldn't be able to buy(the dignity and sovereignty)of your people..besides didn't the article imply there were Nigerians capable of paying those rents but were passed over for Lebanese and Indians:mindblown:
I know some in the DMV who own businesses in Nigeria. We got too many c00ns man and the Lebanese will fukk our women. It's tragic for real
basically..sand cacs use the black community as a come up/hustle and brothel yet docile negros have no probably with it and infact would prefer to get exploited and reamed by a-rabs than support their a black estalishment:scust:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Why are people complaining? Why don't black Americans come together, pool their resources together, and buy out those properties? Seems better to sit here and complain.