Nigerian billionaire's daughter on her plans to become the next Rihanna

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
15ciyo7.jpg

:dead: The sad thing is the type of dudes she's dating, at least Paris was with Cristiano, 50, etc, this b*tch hanging out with the inspiration for South Park :scusthov: My daughter would be on house arrest for pulling some sh*t like that :smh:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:comeon::comeon: Can you sister's eyes go from blue to brown like ol girl here? Check the first pic of the second set, they brown.

I swear brehs, if blue contacts become as prevalent as hair hats in the states, white supremacy won.:snoop:

You must not've been around from 98-03 then. And the girls who were doing it were way darker than her :russ:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
:dead: The sad thing is the type of dudes she's dating, at least Paris was with Cristiano, 50, etc, this b*tch hanging out with the inspiration for South Park :scusthov: My daughter would be on house arrest for pulling some sh*t like that :smh:

This is probably off topic but how can a guy like Cristiano end up with....fukking Paris Hilton? yuck. He can literally get any women he wants. He's been linked with Kim Kardashian and Andressa Urach so I guess he sorta redeemed himself.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if yall troll her, her :mjpls: father probably gonna shut all this shyt down...

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
her grandparents were freed peoples who llinked their ancestry to Nigeria, and got citizenship.

came from Cuba or brazil, not sure which country really
what's the name of her parents?

DO they share the same last name?