NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I said it mad times in this topic but....this game IMO isnt designed to be played on hard. Its a long ass RPG type where the story/characters/world are number 1, the music is number 2, and the battle system is a distant third. Playing it on hard is some sadomasochist shyt.

I think its more 'casual' to just get ending A and not at least try the second playthrough. Lot of game reviewers did that which is really lame.
:hhh:

Disgust at chew. This game not designed for casuals to play on hard.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
A lot of times I can't tell what's going on, especially in those sidescrolling/flight sections :beli:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I beat ending a.

How much different is the 2nd play through. I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to finish all those quests. The ending kinda just came outta nowhere.

How much different are the 2nd and third play through and are there different boss battles.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The second playthrough is pretty similar, the other playthroughs are basically the continuation of the story.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I beat ending a.

How much different is the 2nd play through. I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to finish all those quests. The ending kinda just came outta nowhere.

How much different are the 2nd and third play through and are there different boss battles.

The second playthrough will be alot faster but it's heavy on the hacking minigame. It's the weakest of the 3

the 3rd playthrough is the most differrent and completes the story in epic fashion

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The second playthrough will be alot faster but it's heavy on the hacking minigame. It's the weakest of the 3

the 3rd playthrough is the most differrent and completes the story in epic fashion
Were you able to finish those quests in the first playthrough like emile's memories and the giant robot martial artist

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I beat ending a.

You're doing yourself a disservice if you don't do all 3 runs. The 2nd is almost the same just a different perspective, third is completely different though.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You're doing yourself a disservice if you don't do all 3 runs. The 2nd is almost the same just a different perspective, third is completely different though.
We're u able to clean up the side quests from the first run in the 3rd or second. I felt like some shyt I had to be at an insane level for one run through to put damage on the high leveled enemies.