Nier Automata is GOTY]

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've owned this game on PS4 since release and never bothered to play it. It might be next.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Just dropped on Switch.

Finishing DL now.

Been a very long time since a storyline video game had me hooked. Where I couldn't wait to play.

Res Evil 4 maybe on fukcing GameCube. Got lost in WoW and didn't own a video game for years after I quit that.

Been back on for about a year. Mostly Overwatch. But I've tried some story games but never got hooked by one yet.

Edit: pretty got damn cool.

The controls are hard for me to adapt to almost like two types of game simultaneously. The shooting and the melee.

Just got killed for the first time. About 40 min in. I read other Brehs write you can't save until like an hour.

I don't see myself grinding this out for hours but it's a dope little ride for when I have a couple hours to kill.

Last edited:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Just dropped on Switch.

Finishing DL now.

Been a very long time since a storyline video game had me hooked. Where I couldn't wait to play.

Res Evil 4 maybe on fukcing GameCube. Got lost in WoW and didn't own a video game for years after I quit that.

Been back on for about a year. Mostly Overwatch. But I've tried some story games but never got hooked by one yet.

Edit: pretty got damn cool.

The controls are hard for me to adapt to almost like two types of game simultaneously. The shooting and the melee.

Just got killed for the first time. About 40 min in. I read other Brehs write you can't save until like an hour.

I don't see myself grinding this out for hours but it's a dope little ride for when I have a couple hours to kill.
It's a great port, even in handheld it mostly holds up. Agree that the switch controls make the shooting a hassle.