Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Platinum games + RPG = Action RPG goodness :blessed:

Best game ive played in a long time
Fun combat system, Epic Boss battles, Good Story, Good music, Jet shooter and Side scroll moments makes it feel like a 3 in 1 video game... multiple endings.

looking at Final Fantasy XV like :scust:

PS4/PC only sorry Larrybox heads :umad:

edit: This game loses its steam after the 2nd playthrough
the enemies are probably the worst ive ever seen in a videogame

Story is real good though

Last edited:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
I just finished Route A the other day. It was pretty decent but not GOTY worthy. The music was fantastic though. From what I've heard shyt gets real later on so I gotta keep playing it.

People are saying that it's MGS1, Final Fantasy VII, Shenmue, Ocarina of Time level legendary. I gotta see if that's really true :patrice:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I just finished Route A the other day. It was pretty decent but not GOTY worthy. The music was fantastic though. From what I've heard shyt gets real later on so I gotta keep playing it.

People are saying that it's MGS1, Final Fantasy VII, Shenmue, Ocarina of Time level legendary. I gotta see if that's really true :patrice:

Keep playing

Princ3

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Even though they are called "endings" they are more like chapters. It just keeps going breh :wow:. I'm going for 100% completion. These fish though :mjcry:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_static_59xmg6zzul8gws8s84wooo44c_640_v2.gif

Nintendo greater than Sony and M$ so far this year

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Platinum games + RPG = Action RPG goodness :blessed:

Best game ive played in a long time
Fun combat system, Epic Boss battles, Good Story, Good music, Jet shooter and Side scroll moments makes it feel like a 3 in 1 video game... multiple endings.

looking at Final Fantasy XV like :scust:

PS4/PC only sorry Larrybox heads :umad:
Square still getting your money :yeshrug: and there a game called Persona 5 :ufdup: time for you to play that next

llt23

All Star
Daps
Nier is an excellent game. Story combined with side content really make you think about life outside the game.

Developer really put his thoughts out there through this video game medium. Thats really interesting if you think about it. :jbhmm:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't got Zelda yet but until I play it I can't crown a GOTY

Still, this game is something special. Was truly some metal gear 5 type of mind fukkery going on with the narrative, but what took the cake was that gameplay. Gotta be the most fluid and gratifying fighting I've ever played, carries on that bayonetta / DMC tradition and adds to it.

I wish they would add a survivor mode DLC or just more story. Cranked over 40 hours to get the end of the story but wanted to keep going.... And they let me play back chapters so I could complete the side quest. The devs of this game we're all about the fan service :banderas:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
wouldn't even be mad, but I don't see any other game being GOTY over BOTW or HZD for the reasons we all know.

If it's your GOTY thou, that's cool. Saw a bit of gameplay, and it reminded me of Bayo 2, and Bayo 2 was :wow: