nicole scherzinger

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
yeah, but you really think she's missin' that "it" factor when it comes to her looks? :jbhmm:
i like her because even though she's gotten work done on her titties, she hails back to that 90's era when women were nice lookin' without all the extra theatrics. there's somethin' really "plain" about her look which makes her just as a pretty as she is sexy to me:banderas:
Yup, you said it right there - there's something plain about her. Which makes her look as if (although I know this is BS) there is a whole city or village of girls who look just like her.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Yup, you said it right there - there's something plain about her. Which makes her look as if (although I know this is BS) there is a whole city or village of girls who look just like her.

i hear what you sayin' but honestly, (and i know i be "simpin'" over a lot of them instagram "models") but a woman like nicole who's sexy in a very "plain" way always is the real winner in my book :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
if she had a few gallons of ass she'd
be a threat.
:jbhmm:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'd put her cervix on the injured list.
from the back that kinda ass is too easy to hit that fork
in the road and slide off into one of them side pockets.
chicks will dead ass put you on the (when she's feeling brave)
list and you will get that p*ssy maybe twice a year.

:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Her face and nose look really plain in that youtube screenshot. Normally I see her looking like a dime. I remember there was a rumor she dated Avant and Diddy stole her. :dame: