Status
Not open for further replies.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Nahhhh. This site is in some deep dark web 4ch*n cac shyt in here. I’m done. Y’all can have this. Cacs running around promoting pedophiles, racism and child sexuality. Nazis and shyt. Y’all think this shyt is jokes and not only that you know these motherfukkers are white. Black posters in here letting it slide. Nope- @Houston911 @Barnett114 Delete my account. Thanks.

Nah this constant child pedo shyt and racist cacs. I have kids Like none of this is sitting right in my soul. Nope. This place is Deep Web Levels of racism and child pedophelia. Nope - I want off this shyt permanently. I rather be ashes than dust, with my soul intact. @Hennessypapi. I’m done. @Wild self @HarlemHotty’all hit me up on Twitter. I’m leaving @nicole0416 /Nicolita nyc or my iG. Nicole0416. The aura is real
Negative- be careful.

PWUL.gif

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Shut the fuk up and move on, you sassy shashaying avoidant problematic bytch. You post like a 7th grader- you can’t read therefore you avoid trying to comprehend. This is exactly my point. Thanks for proving it.

You are very welcome, thanks for not getting upset that I quoted you after you told me not to.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nahhhh. This site is in some deep dark web 4ch*n cac shyt in here. I’m done. Y’all can have this. Cacs running around promoting pedophiles, racism and child sexuality. Nazis and shyt. Y’all think this shyt is jokes and not only that you know these motherfukkers are white. Black posters in here letting it slide. Nope- @Houston911 @Barnett114 Delete my account. Thanks.

Where are the mods at? :jbhmm: I remember when @SirReginald asked to be banned from here, they dropped the hammer on him within hours...

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC

Pull reciepts on everyone like kno one i ever seen on the coli

I like her as a poster

And i heard her voice

Yall weirdos can stop with the man talk

You say that because you're
Scared she gonna pull the receipts of you claiming to be Rican and how hispanic women are better than Black women.

Then shortly changed your name to Pro Black afterwards.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I ain't reading that shyt. Thanks for agreeing with me, or sorry you didn't understand.
You “ain’t reading it” which means that you must have sucked his dyck at one point or another. You type like a whole fan of his

Post some d1kk pics brehs, let me see what yall workin w/ in the most hetero way possible
imagine writing an entire paragraph to defend white boys saying this gay shyt ^^

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Scared she gonna pull the receipts of you claiming to be Rican and how hispanic women are better than Black women.

You’re late - you dumbass cac caper. I’ve been called him out many times on that back in 2018. You’re not exposing shyt- stop the deflecting. @Marcel pro black 510 ados owned up to what he did and accepted the feedback. Clearly those receipts were pulled so he has no motive for saying what he did in this thread and clearly you should have pulled receipts before you typed that out, white boy before looking stupid as shyt like you are now. Next .....

This cac tried to sub with the explanation. He really Thought that was going another way. Backfire complete
:mjlol::bryan:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Attractive women have men all up in their social media inboxes and DM’s. :yeshrug:

Any woman who posts this much on a male dominated message board is clearly desperate for attention. What does that say about her? :jbhmm:

Ugly? Fat? Crazy? Funky cat? Hella kids? All of the above? :leon:

Either way... :umad:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

If you’re going to play a snitch bytch in this thread - at least @Marcel pro black 510 ados is verified as a black man who hasn’t been rampant on here white boying using the word n—er, like ya cac mans or do you overlook this:
If u have a handle bar mustache, u either sukk d1kk or call blacks n1ggers. Maybe bouf
If he can prove she called him a n1gger, he can get back in.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
This weird retard even brought up her kids in her reasons for leaving lol

How are you juat gonna go back on that ?

Have some self control or dignity
Everybody knows @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC don’t give a fukk about her kids, somebody needs to show child protective services how much time she spends on here. That’s harmful neglect and abuse

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Attractive women have men all up in their social media inboxes and DM’s. :yeshrug:

Any woman who posts this much on a male dominated message board is clearly desperate for attention. What does that say about her? :jbhmm:

Ugly? Fat? Crazy? Funky cat? Hella kids? All of the above? :leon:

Either way... :umad:

Bytch shut the fuk up unless you have proof behind what you say or your quotes - no one gives a fuk about your stereotypes speculation and mental
Images of a black
Women like me knowing damn well your a proven liar and a white beta basic boy bussying with the Projection propaganda. You whites are mad as fukkkkkk in this thread.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::sas1:

Damn are you @Tony D'Amato ’s alt crakkker?? there’s no way that a self respecting black man would say this - you both post like dubbed out cac bytches.

Is Khaleesi familiar with the term House N1gger? Shoulda fed that old man to the Dragons :beli:

Google the Harlem Renaissance, dumb ass.

God damn if you don't sound like the Uncle Tomest house ****** I've ever heard.

Ole boy was like 300lbs and the c@c was like a buck 50 wi/ his arms crossed. Unless he called him a n1gger bog dude need to be locked up :beli:
:patrice:

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC

Pull reciepts on everyone like kno one i ever seen on the coli

I like her as a poster

And i heard her voice

Yall weirdos can stop with the man talk
You literally stalk every female poster on here:russ:
nikka you been a whole weirdo
And stay shyt posting:mjlol:
You a whole hoe and I see woo choo finally made it to the festivities :russ::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.