nicole murphy appreciation thread

Daps
:childplease: if that's not a white women than neither is Charlize Theron

white women aren't naturally this brown hun, maybe orange but not brown. Charlize and Nicole look nothing a like.
NEXIF00Z.jpg

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
she doesn't consider herself white so it doesn't matter what you or anyone else calls her. shes reppin for the pretty mixed girls keep hatin!
:cape: for this broad if you want. whatever floats ur boat :manny:

with that being said,

nicole murphy is 100% CAC :timmyumadbreh:

Daps
one look at her and you can clearly see that she is a run-of-the-mill cac and not any other race. :martincmon:

shes mulatto we are our own race. when a black and white person have a baby they create a new race, duh. she is mulatto and loves being mixed she talks about it all the time. she's never called herself white. i dont know why yall want her to be white it's not like we're calling her a black woman. shes mulatto period. but you can call her white if you want but she would correct you and say no i'm mixed.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
shes mulatto we are our own race. when a black and white person have a baby they create a new race, duh. she is mulatto and loves being mixed she talks about it all the time. she's never called herself white. i dont know why yall want her to be white it's not like we're calling her a black woman. shes mulatto period. but you can call her white if you want but she would correct you and say no i'm mixed.
nah she wouldnt correct me because i am correct.

she is a cac. deal with it :manny: