Nicole Beharie Appreciation Thread

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
meh. her looks fell off around the time she started bedwenching anyway - or when we found out about the bedwenching, at least.

now if she was getting wench-wrecked back when she was in "American violet", then I would feel some type-a-way.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
meh. her looks fell off around the time she started bedwenching anyway - or when we found out about the bedwenching, at least.

now if she was getting wench-wrecked back when she was in "American violet", then I would feel some type-a-way.
She still bad to me.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sleepy Hollow is dead now without her.

Y'all really need to stop with this "bed wench". Those slave women and children were raped by predators, not in consensual romantic relationships.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Straight up! Nobody have a problem with Kanye wifing white sluts.

nobody respects Kanye.

Sleepy Hollow is dead now without her.

Y'all really need to stop with this "bed wench". Those slave women and children were raped by predators, not in consensual romantic relationships.

what term should we use then?

Last edited:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
No cap. She used to dress homely as fukk.

I went to high school with Nicole. She had a crush on me at one point but she was swagless as fukk back then.

giphy.gif

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:scust: Absolutely disgusted that I just realized she use to wench. Her and Cari are both doing that same nonsense (swirl heavy but now want to be with a black man when it doesn’t work out)

-Nikki beharie has been on multiple black love and black relationship I.G pages proudly talking about wanting black love and had this history. SMH.

-Cari Champion did the same thing with saying she now prefers black men and wants to have kids with a black man.