NICOLE BAKER WJCL TV......GOOD LAWD...........

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
CwVHU4PWIAEAWg1.jpg

id gladly dip her toes into some ranch dressing :takedat:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
big rack and broad shoulders make her look top heavy. She got skinny legs.

Would fukk.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Nope. It hasn't changed at all. Too many people in Savannah have that "crab in a barrel" mentality. They don't want to see anyone doing better than them. It's disgusting as hell. I wasn't born here and I definitely don't see myself here too much longer....

I lived in Savannah for about 3 yrs in the Georgetown area...I use to take King George Blvd to get home off of Abercorn. Good old C-Port...but i'm glad i don't live there anymore tho. I got a buddy that use to be a cop down there and he quit bc he said he saw it was getting worse and didn't feel like the headache anymore.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I lived in Savannah for about 3 yrs in the Georgetown area...I use to take King George Blvd to get home off of Abercorn. Good old C-Port...but i'm glad i don't live there anymore tho. I got a buddy that use to be a cop down there and he quit bc he said he saw it was getting worse and didn't feel like the headache anymore.

Yeah I actually live on the Southside as well. Besides the outskirts (like Pooler) this is the safest area. It's crazy over in East and West Savannah. I don't blame your friend for being fed up. I couldn't imagine being a part of the Metro...

congratulations on moving though....

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

wow small world :ohhh:....when i was a casual temp mail carrier for the post office i use to do deliveries in the Georgetown area....i even thought about copping a house out there....

thank god i didn't....the traffic is horrible out thiere...highway 204 is backed up everyday....and the crime has reached that area too......they had a crazy double homicide thier not too long ago......

and now that they have been refurbishing and knocking down all the projects on west and east savannah due to gentrification....now the southside including georgetown has gotten grimey...

and oglethorpe mall is sooooo gottdamn ghetto...last time i was thier they had like 4 foot lockers and a mixtape booth :dead:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
She was live just recently for the noon news...... :noah:

im coming to savannah on MLK day........i gotta see her .... :mjcry::demonic:

15622164_1816047145339990_6278211380187760955_n.jpg

it's alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!....and she sooooooooo fine in real time :damn: :sadcam: