Nicki Minaj will be on Flex show tonight

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
flex keeping it 100

Not really. He's basically saying "yeah you got dissed in front of thousands by a major figure at our label, but why didnt you still perform?"

Lets be real here. You do that to Jay, T.I., Wayne, or any of the major dudes, and you not even asking that. You just sending apologies.

And the fact is Wayne is making the decisions. Theres really nothing else to talk about.

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
Not really. He's basically saying "yeah you got dissed in front of thousands by a major figure at our label, but why didnt you still perform?"

Lets be real here. You do that to Jay, T.I., Wayne, or any of the major dudes, and you not even asking that. You just sending apologies.

And the fact is Wayne is making the decisions. Theres really nothing else to talk about.

he holding it down like supposed to

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
i ain't gon lie

nicki is being level headed and is making the most sense

she's right. music is a business and you can't be disrespecting the same people you need to make your show :manny:

:yes: Rosenberg is entitled to his own opinion that wasn't the time to do it

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Flex talks shyt and I'm a fan of that, I'm always entertained when he goes in on Clue. All this just proves how quick to back down he is. How bout this Flex don't say nothing, u wouldn't look like a fool if u wasn't on the Mic last night talking about ending careers. Now ur letting Nikki strong arm u on your show and ur beggin this bytch for 2 mins :comeon:

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
LOL@the fukkery.......someone add a Flex smilie out of that mugshot

mijtqr.jpg
= :datface:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
i ain't gon lie

nicki is being level headed and is making the most sense

she's right. music is a business and you can't be disrespecting the same people you need to make your show :manny:
Yup...it's really pretty cut and dry too...Flex, like a dumbass paints himself into a corner with the "we felt like you were dissing us by talking in public on twitter" like Rosenberg just didn't diss her in public earlier...

Nas refused to do the show before because they didn't give him the privilege of lynching another black man in effigy live on stage...they got the emcee of the show dissing acts live on stage like it's all good