Nicki Minaj Rolling Stone cover :noah:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
this bytch a fake black barbie, but I would still fukk the life outta this bytch with the power of a thousand suns

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I think that there's a direct connection between the "I don't care if women have fake parts" crowd and the growing tranny loving crowd. I guess if you're cool with fake parts then you're cool with fake parts.
how is that even the same thing? :dahell:

one has a dikk pretending to be a woman and the other is a woman with woman part enhancements. :dahell:

you confused breh? :dahell:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
MarsPunka said:
:wow: well us big boobied girls still have Kate Upton to rep the natural sag

1371135677_kate-upton-article.jpg

She's shaped like an asparagus......:camby:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
how is that even the same thing? :dahell:

one has a dikk pretending to be a woman and the other is a woman with woman part enhancements. :dahell:

you confused breh? :dahell:
You're trying too hard. Give the smileys a rest and learn how to read. I explained the connection that I was noticing. You have cats running around confidently claiming that they are indifferent(some seem to even prefer) to fake female body parts. You also have this growing tranny "thing". There's a lot of gay dudes out here but a lot of them will keep it all on the low. I'm just putting 2+2 together. I'm suspect of cats who claim not to care about fake body parts. You don't have to like it or agree.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
You're trying too hard. Give the smileys a rest and learn how to read. I explained the connection that I was noticing. You have cats running around confidently claiming that they are indifferent(some seem to even prefer) to fake female body parts. You also have this growing tranny "thing". There's a lot of gay dudes out here but a lot of them will keep it all on the low. I'm just putting 2+2 together. I'm suspect of cats who claim not to care about fake body parts. You don't have to like it or agree.
nah, YOU'RE in here trying too hard, everybody else coming in and saying whether she fine or not, you're the only fakkit that gotta say some overly gay comparison tranny shyt. :smh: