Nickelodeon My Brother and Me

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The nostalgia of this thread. :wow:

My Brother And Me, Hey Dude, Global Guts, and Legends Of the Hidden Temple were the first Nickelodean shows I watched, when my moms first got Cable in 95.

That's my childhood :to:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Get it Fly....Swatted"

:smugfavre:

yooooo. that shyt killed me. cuz he leaves the room and u still hear the pops sayin the joke and laughin at his own shyt after he dipped the kitchen into the living room. had me like :laff: everytime i watched that episode. he acted like he said the funniest shyt of all time

TH29

Rookie
Daps
Show was great, sucks that they only had one season. On wiki it says that even though the show was a success it got cancelled because of disagreements between the producers and creators of the show. I have all the episodes. I don't know if you all remember but there was a thread on :hamster: that had links for all the classic kids shows from the 90s. Are you afraid of the dark, recess, and even more were all in there. I was able to get some of the shows downloaded but most of the links were megaupload and rapidshare which are both pretty much dead now.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Show was great, sucks that they only had one season. On wiki it says that even though the show was a success it got cancelled because of disagreements between the producers and creators of the show. I have all the episodes. I don't know if you all remember but there was a thread on :hamster: that had links for all the classic kids shows from the 90s. Are you afraid of the dark, recess, and even more were all in there. I was able to get some of the shows downloaded but most of the links were megaupload and rapidshare which are both pretty much dead now.

Please My brother, share those episodes.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
went to middle/high school with arthur. dude had unbelievable popularity when my brother & me came out.

then he started rapping and trynna be a thug in HS :shaq2:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Speaking of Nick shows. SNICK was awesome. I remember on Sat nights coming in all itchy and funky from outside with about 4 of my friends to watch SNICK:ahh:

Last edited by a moderator: