Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They really threw in the Longhorn Network tie in. Bama can't trump that. :damn:

He'd have a check for life. Just printing money. Damn Texas, you got money. :wow:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They really threw in the Longhorn Network tie in. Bama can't trump that. :damn:

He'd have a check for life. Just printing money. Damn Texas, you got money. :wow:

Breh everyone over here know you dont mess with the Texas boosters, still i dint think they would pull out the big guns like this.. :wow:

Larkin-Brahman-Booster.jpg

Cac money nothing to play with yall :wow:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
And if you think about it, they'll give him part of LHN to incent him to return Texas to the top. The more Texas wins, the more money LHN makes. His bonuses on top of his regular salary could become obscene if UT starts winning again.

:wow:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
its a shame that a coach can be offered ownership of a network at a school with a 4 percent black population where player play for free. smh

well it's outta hand now. If Saban gets 10 mil a year, that's damn near TWICE as much as he makes now and twice as much as other coaches in his current bracket, and more than NFL coaches. It will mess up the market tremendously going forward.

But yeah, I agree it's not fair. Coach making $10mil and a kid cant even afford a hamburger on a Sunday afternoon

Mack lookin real :flabbynsick:

I could see them keeping Mack on in some sort of "advisor/recruiter" role and still getting Saban to coach.

That may be why he's "not stepping down"