NFS: rivals will look better on one console

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sayin though, if one of the console versions of the game looks "as good" as the game looks on a "high end PC" (titan, 780, etc), that just means PC gamers got a really crappy port

obviously dude is PR guy, and wants to front like his game looks great on everything. but that just makes any comparison he's making even more worthless
pc version >>>>>ps4>>>>xbone>>>>wiiu am I correct? why are xbots pretending ps4 ain't more powerful? :mindblown:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
pc version >>>>>ps4>>>>xbone>>>>wiiu am I correct? why are xbots pretending ps4 ain't more powerful? :mindblown:
They're going to pretend the cloud somehow beats better hardware

& that's fine, I just wanna see the pleas they cop when the ps4 shyt looks better

"At least we have better AI processing"

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's logic

Ps4 is the stronger console :yeshrug:
Its also logic that 3cepts don't use logic. I can prove he's talking bout the Xbox One version :blessed:

What we’re seeing with the consoles are actually that they are a little bit more powerful than we thought for a really long time – especially one of them, but I’m not going to tell you which one,"
The PS4 always from early specs seemed to be the more powerful console. Then its been revealed shortly before the reveals that the Xbox was actually way more powerful than people originally thought aka what this article is saying

Remember all the talk about the "secret sauce"

Yeah, Tiled Resources :manny: Esram and higher clock speeds. Only one console has significantly improved its stature in terms of raw power. There is nothing new on PS4 since 2012 except for the added RAM to keep up with Xbox.
Now how could they be wrong with what the PS4 can do when they had finalized dev kits way before xbox finalized theres?
Even SuperDae said Xbox games looked better and that the console was more powerful than being reported
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-s...ox-720-is-more-powerful-than-ps4.93475/page-7

& that's fine, I just wanna see the pleas they cop when the ps4 shyt looks better

Like the pleas you copped when Gamescon didn't deliver any games :laff:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Its also logic that 3cepts don't use logic. I can prove he's talking bout the Xbox One version :blessed:

The PS4 always from early specs seemed to be the more powerful console. Then its been revealed shortly before the reveals that the Xbox was actually way more powerful than people originally thought aka what this article is saying

Remember all the talk about the "secret sauce"

Yeah, Tiled Resources :manny: Esram and higher clock speeds. Only one console has significantly improved its stature in terms of raw power. There is nothing new on PS4 since 2012 except for the added RAM to keep up with Xbox.
Now how could they be wrong with what the PS4 can do when they had finalized dev kits way before xbox finalized theres?
Even SuperDae said Xbox games looked better and that the console was more powerful than being reported
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-s...ox-720-is-more-powerful-than-ps4.93475/page-7
Nope.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

The ONLY TIME the PS4 was talked about being MORE POWERFUL than thought was when sony tried to counter xbox's T.Flop increase when they said they upclocked it (Sony stans via neogaf and cboat claimed the opposite tho)
Thats when sony was like "Oh yeah, well we can do 2.75 t.flops what!!!"
Of course that was quickly proven not true, and they didn't upclock anything either. Xbox did

So other than then (which was less than a month ago) which system has continued to increase in specs?
Only one console fits that description.. I know what you HOPE, and you fanboys will block out all logic while you hope (remember when you hoped PSN wouldn't charge, that shyt was hilarious)

If I'm saying something, anything that isn't true. Please quote it and call me out on it like I do you guys every day :popcorn:

If you can't, then its a done deal :blessed:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
The ONLY TIME the PS4 was talked about being MORE POWERFUL than thought was when sony tried to counter xbox's T.Flop increase when they said they upclocked it (Sony stans via neogaf and cboat claimed the opposite tho)
Thats when sony was like "Oh yeah, well we can do 2.75 t.flops what!!!"
Of course that was quickly proven not true, and they didn't upclock anything either. Xbox did

So other than then (which was less than a month ago) which system has continued to increase in specs?
Only one console fits that description.. I know what you HOPE, and you fanboys will block out all logic while you hope (remember when you hoped PSN wouldn't charge, that shyt was hilarious)

If I'm saying something, anything that isn't true. Please quote it and call me out on it like I do you guys every day :popcorn:

If you can't, then its a done deal :blessed:
Nope.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
@PS4 Partial Resident Textures=Tiled Resources :umad:
Now tell me about HUMA on the xbox?
CGiBlj1.png

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
every time I look at the title, I think it says "NSFW"

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
@PS4 Partial Resident Textures=Tiled Resources :umad:
Now tell me about HUMA on the xbox?
CGiBlj1.png
You been lying about that ever since Tiled Resources have been discovered.
Now you got articles on HUMA but you have never seen sony be like "We got Huma and/or partial resident textures"

Only people saying this is you. Now show me where Huma or PRT's are used on the PS4 in an official capacity
If you can't, just make like ChrisDorner and be like "nope" on a message board :laff:

:win: