NFS: rivals will look better on one console

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Need For Speed Rivals will feature better graphics on one next-gen console than the other, Ghost Games’ executive producer Marcus Nilsson has suggested – but refused to clarify which.

“What we’re seeing with the consoles are actually that they are a little bit more powerful than we thought for a really long time – especially one of them, but I’m not going to tell you which one," Nilsson told VideoGamer.com at Gamescom earlier today.

“And that makes me really happy. But in reality, I think we’re going to have both those consoles pretty much on parity – maybe one sticking up a little bit. And I think that one will look as good as the PC.”

“I think that both consoles will look pretty much on parity,” he replied, “but one of them might stick up a little bit.”

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/need_...r_on_one_next-gen_console_than_the_other.html

power of the cloud :blessed:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Need for Speed? Stop wasting board space on shytty games that no one on this site is checking for

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the article is about consoles u dummy.

No the article says the PC version will definitely look the best. And being the PC guy that you are you should be concentrating on that game. We all know PCs far outclass consoles when it comes to graphics. So why are you so concerned with graphics comparisons between the lowly consoles?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
“And that makes me really happy. But in reality, I think we’re going to have both those consoles pretty much on parity – maybe one sticking up a little bit. And I think that one will look as good as the PC.”

"I think... maybe..."

anyway, I'm not sure how you can say a console version will look as good as the PC, when the "PC" isn't any one spec. a PC could have specs inferior to the consoles, or vastly superior. and for that matter, if your game doesn't look better on vastly superior hardware (titan, 780, etc), that is a problem

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No the article says the PC version will definitely look the best. And being the PC guy that you are you should be concentrating on that game. We all know PCs far outclass consoles when it comes to graphics. So why are you so concerned with graphics comparisons between the lowly consoles?
I'm reporting information :whoa:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"I think... maybe..."

anyway, I'm not sure how you can say a console version will look as good as the PC, when the "PC" isn't any one spec. a PC could have specs inferior to the consoles, or vastly superior. and for that matter, if your game doesn't look better on vastly superior hardware (titan, 780, etc), that is a problem
:aicmon: it is obvious he's comparing it to a high end pc and not a pc with a GeForce 8600gt.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Funny thing is the ass clown who wrote the article jumps to the conclusion that it's the PS4 that the DEV is talking about without any type of clue.

shytty journalism.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:aicmon: it is obvious he's comparing it to a high end pc and not a pc with a GeForce 8600gt.

I'm sayin though, if one of the console versions of the game looks "as good" as the game looks on a "high end PC" (titan, 780, etc), that just means PC gamers got a really crappy port

obviously dude is PR guy, and wants to front like his game looks great on everything. but that just makes any comparison he's making even more worthless

Last edited:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Funny thing is the ass clown who wrote the article jumps to the conclusion that it's the PS4 that the DEV is talking about without any type of clue.

shytty journalism.
It's logic

Ps4 is the stronger console :yeshrug: