Have you learned anything new?

• Total voters

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If that torn ACL injury for Rice is true, then it's going to be a long while before the Chiefs see him on the field again as the league still has to finish their investigation from what happened in the offseason.

The Chiefs won't admit it out loud, but they'd probably now hope that the league finishes their investigation and levies the suspension so it doesn't carry over further into next season.

Daps
But if you are somewhat impressed by the Texans, who have one loss and needed a last minute possession to hear the Jaguars, why are not more impressed by the Bills who dominated those Jaguars and are undefeated?
That’s why in my initial post I said I haven’t been impressed with any team thus far. No team, in my opinion, has truly stood out from the crowd.

In the other post you directed at me, you mentioned why didn’t I think of Minnesota. The answer is Sam Darnold. I know he looks solid now, but he’s still Sam Darnold. Maybe after a few more games, he’ll sway my opinion.

In general, I’m still chalking it up to teams still trying to get into a groove due to a lack of practice/preseason, but I’ve been underwhelmed thus far.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its really only dudes riding an agenda as long as they can at this point. Its obvious he is progressing.
This is going to be Andrew luck and RG3 not saying Daniels is going to go down with a career ending injury, but once Caleb gets a offensive line, people will see who's better
I really think its because isn't their type of black person lol. A shame man. He's not like Lamar or Tyreek or whatever

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I really think its because isn't their type of black person lol. A shame man. He's not like Lamar or Tyreek or whatever

If you listen to his post game interviews (I mean I wouldn't expect anyone but bears fans to have done this but I digress) he just comes off as a student of the game, humble, inquisitive dude. None of the diva attributes have shown yet but he is a rookie but if he becomes so good he starts to be one fukk it we ball.

He is zesty asf tho :mjlol:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that torn ACL injury for Rice is true, then it's going to be a long while before the Chiefs see him on the field again as the league still has to finish their investigation from what happened in the offseason.

The Chiefs won't admit it out loud, but they'd probably now hope that the league finishes their investigation and levies the suspension so it doesn't carry over further into next season.
league will take their extra time knowing hes already off the field for the year

Spence

Superstar
Daps
But if you are somewhat impressed by the Texans, who have one loss and needed a last minute possession to hear the Jaguars, why are not more impressed by the Bills who dominated those Jaguars and are undefeated?
Jaguars were pulling out all the stops in that textbook trap game, Texans also gifted a touchdown (muffed punt) and gifted yardage to the opposing defense in the form of penalties.

These are 2 easy problems to fix, Jags only generated 13 true offensive points and had dog shyt yardage in the air.

:manny: