NFL Week 3: What have we learned

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure I agree with that. The Bills aren't a slouch on defense. And so far, Cleveland is top 5 against the run and the pass.

I know last year is last year, but Miami with Tua smoked the Browns, .......last year. But yea, Buff, Dallas & Philly matchups will say a lot. Pats had a good gameplan. Can other teams mimic it, but with more success?

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Stroud is legit. He goes through his progressions quickly, is decisive, and accurate. That's without a good O line and stars at the skill positions.

Trevor has a multitude of weapons but is still inconsistent.

Love :ehh:

How is Tannehill still a starter?

Sean Payton did all that talking in the offseason. Can't blame Russ either :umad:

Some of these mid teams need to tank for Caleb or trade some stars to stockpile picks to be ready to offer a haul to whoever gets the #1 pick.

:mjlol:

They have no choice because they have no one behind him. He should have been canned in the offseason and they should have brought in a veteran backup. Even a journeyman like Josh Dobbs would have them in better shape. The players don't believe in him and they're going to quit on the season if they lose the next 3 which is KC, at Denver, and Philly.

Never gonna happen, Supa. :francis:

These mid teams exist to do just enough to save the jobs of players/coaching staffs/front offices. :francis:

And I can think of one located in the Deep South. :smh: :snoop:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Titans have the worse secondary in the league

Watson has a long way to go look like a good QB
He has a long way to go. But he made a spectacular back shoulder throw in that game that shows he still got it.

need consistency which is easier said than done. Titans D is not a good barometer