NFL Week 11: What have we learned

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They expected to have Aaron Rodgers.

The talk about the Jets from the end of last season to the moment they got Rodgers is that "we're just a QB away"

And then he went down, and every other thing wrong with the team got exposed. It's entirely possible that they could have gotten somebody, but as another team in the NFL, the Jets are the LAST team I'd send a QB.
Would fire Saleh for bad judgement. I feel like they’re sticking with Wilson because of Rodgers it some writes shot like that. There is. I reason why he should be starting right now. Either that or the OC gotta go….but that’s Rodgers boy so that prob ain’t happening.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
The Steelers are last years Vikings. Pickett is a damn backup

Ron Rivera and Frank Reich are finished

This is the weakest mvp race I think I’ve ever seen, which makes the award fascinating because they are guys who never won one or had seasons that they finished 2 that would blow the 2023 winner(whoever it will be) out of the water

The dolphins offense has basically disappeared
Dolphins thing is crazy to say because if you look at the stats: Tua 300+ yds, Reek had 10 for 146, and the rb had 86 yards. All those yards and only scored 20 points

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would fire Saleh for bad judgement. I feel like they’re sticking with Wilson because of Rodgers it some writes shot like that. There is. I reason why he should be starting right now. Either that or the OC gotta go….but that’s Rodgers boy so that prob ain’t happening.

Saleh was hinting that the call to play Zach came from upstairs.

They benched him. Boyle is in the game.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

Well, they benched Zach and if they did it in favor of Tim Boyle, surely that is the end of that kid in New York.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saleh was hinting that the call to play Zach came from upstairs.

They benched him. Boyle is in the game.

That would make more sense. Zach needs a change of scenery. He isn’t the guy. 3rd string QBs balling while Zach looking like an undeafted rookie.