NFL Sunday Ticket NOT available on any console this year...PS3 included.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How come they're still allowing it on PC/Laptop & Tablets/Smartphones, though?
These companies will rather people watching/streaming stuff to smaller computer monitors than big ass HDTVs.

This is is a convenience thing. Unless you have an HTPC dedicated for your TV it's kind of a hassle to have to hook up your laptop everytime you want to stream something to it.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
bruh, how you gonna make a thread and be incorrect with the information?

1.) Your article says Xbox made a deal with the NFL, then says it has no idea about that. What your thread is talking about is the Sunday ticket app which never was on Xbox. And that's not changing THIS YEAR .

The Sunday ticket/madden deal is for PC/PHONE . The Xbox One is a PC, it's built on a windows kernel. Xbox 360 they will have it working via its web browser. That has been confirmed internally and will not be promoted externally just like how the madden deal isn't being promoted because the NFL doesn't want to upset it's biggest investors, FOX & CBS. Now you know the truth, your thread is incorrect, massively incorrect. I'm sure Rekka already knows this but his tears said something else. I'll check right now :lolbron:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:to:

For such a deal being offered, all parties involved are being awfully vague about the deal.
I understand you TBM, you hate on the only person giving you info months before the rest get on it. Look up my thread, google "thecoli.com, Microsoft deal with NFL more dubious than"
I give the most detailed description you'll find on the entire internet :salute:

Then realize this is what I do, what I've always done :manny:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
blah blah blah

I know you have trouble comprehending what you read, but I'm gonna assume you quoted the wrong person, and just keep it moving. Please don't quote me again. I have no desire to attempt to reason with idiots.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I know you have trouble comprehending what you read, but I'm gonna assume you quoted the wrong person, and just keep it moving. Please don't quote me again. I have no desire to attempt to reason with idiots.
no, I qouted your ass. And your line about reasoning with idiots is amazingly ironic right now. Amazingly :whew:

I learned that ignorant people like to remain in their comfort zones :ufdup:

So when you ready to understand the article you posted? I'll be in the thread I made on this topic a month ago :umad: