NFL players reveal their celeb crushes but some of these brehs are um...

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Nobody loves fat white joints more than southern nikkas

I've seen much worse in the Midwest personally, not talking Illinois and places in that area, I mean places like Iowa, Oklahoma, and places like that where black women are much more rare and fat white women are plentiful. :russ:

And I think y'all got zesty confused with catching dudes when they're tired as hell from practice. At least that's what it seemed like to me.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Supris6so many said Laura London. I'm guessing they named girls that they liked when they were kids.

I would have expected more Gen Z women like Chloe Bailey, Lori Harvey, and Meg the Stallion.

Edit: I watched this earlier and she said crush growing up to everyone but the first guy.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've seen much worse in the Midwest personally, not talking Illinois and places in that area, I mean places like Iowa, Oklahoma, and places like that where black women are much more rare and fat white women are plentiful. :russ:

And I think y'all got zesty confused with catching dudes when they're tired as hell from practice. At least that's what it seemed like to me.
Man can’t even be tired and rest their hands on their hips without being called gay smh

Last dude thought he was slick moving in closer to ol girl with each sway lol

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Man can’t even be tired and rest their hands on their hips without being called gay smh

Last dude thought he was slick moving in closer to ol girl with each sway lol

I've been tired......never that tired :whew: