NFL player Stefon Diggs sent a bottle to Jayda in the club with a "Why You Being Weird 2 Me" sign

lochead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm from where Petey come from
Stefon is charismatic but he’s also a heaux (ask his former Vikings teammates :mjlol:). Wouldn’t surprise me it all if he hits that lil pooda by the start of the season :mjgrin:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
nikkas have been doing weird things for women’s attention since the beginning of time.

only difference is everything is recorded now. Of course the average industry women is moving differnt from the ones from back in the day.. it’s 2021 :mjlol: they figured out how to make their own money and brand as opposed to women in the past. Kim K laid the blueprint for modern women turning their “services” into a bag.

Last edited:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
nikkas have been doing weird things for women’s attention since the beginning of time.

only difference is everything is recorded now. Of course the average industry women is moving differnt from the ones from back in the day.. it’s 2021 :mjlol: they figured out how to make their own money and brand as opposed to women in the past. Kim K laid the blueprint for modern women turning their “services” into a bag.