NFL got the 'Puters 'Putin..Chargers vs. Chiefs TNF only on Amazon Prime

Who wins?

• Total voters

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Exactly. You didn’t see this game. You carry-on baggage. I’m talking right here now. Give a fukk about the present. Are you watching the football game right now or being a bag carrying bytch?

Black quarterbacks need better people to speak on their behalf and those who want to use it for plays that don’t reflect a point.
I'm watching the game live fakkit. Get me n Herberts dikk out of your mouth. Neither one of us care about you or like men
You sound like an idiot. Lamar threw an INT against the Jets and no one cares.
Yes they did you fukk imbecile. It's why he wasn't ranked in the top 10 qbs in week 1 but Allen with 2unts was. Y'all white worshipping fakkits need to kill ya selves n stop quoting me

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man shut up. He plays nothing like Rivers. That wasn’t on him. The receiver didn’t sit in the spot. That’s a TD if he had Keenan Allen.

This is nasty from a 49ers fan lmao. Come on b. He beat y’all.
He's beaten everybody. Point is dude is a beast. I don't even care if he beat us. He a beast.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You limit your profile :martin:

Show us examples or tell us
Herbert so garbage
Better score here
yall really be dikkriding herbert eh
Justin Herbert is who i thought he was
Homie trash
Lol one of thrse players dont belong

wtf is wrong with yall hyping herbert
i think herbert getting a bit overrated ...what am i missing
i dont tihink lynn a bad coach either. the team will improve next year if they draft a good RB, maybe even a CB in round one and perhaps a WR in round 2
what reason do i have to hate

many these close losses come down to Herbert turnovers

• the INT against the Chiefs in the redzone when they were dominating that game prior
  • against Carolina right before halftime...leading to a field goal for Carolina
  • an INT on the final drive vs Tampa (wouldnt expect a win here so ill give leeway)
  • The INT up two scores on Denver (right after LAC intercepted Denver) which sparked a Denver comeback
  • Losing 45-0 to New England
  • The Interception against buffalo...AGAIN, right after Buffalo was intercepted by LAC at midfield. If not for that, they coulda brought the game to OT but that allowed Buffalo to ice the game
You guys are retards :laff:. Dont understimate me, I actually have watched this team a lot this year. I dont know why but they are often on in the east coast...maybe cause they played a lot of marquee teams and the AFC east this year

He will surely get better and I hope he does. But he is not that dude yet. Keep drinking that kool aid though

Due costs anthony lynn his job
yall cant tell me any diff. hes made me eat crow in small spurts, but largely he makes a lot of very stupid decisions in key moments

too many to post

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
He's beaten everybody. Point is dude is a beast. I don't even care if he beat us. He a beast.
Yeah, I guess we are wired different. I’m never fanboying over anyone who beat my team in a big game ever. And he didn’t play well today either. He had 3 different INTs called off by penalties and 1 other dropped.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I'm watching the game live fakkit. Get me n Herberts dikk out of your mouth. Neither one of us care about you or like men

Yes they did you fukk imbecile. It's why he wasn't ranked in the top 10 qbs in week 1 but Allen with 2unts was. Y'all white worshipping fakkits need to kill ya selves n stop quoting me
You use the play that didn’t reflect a point. It’s all about you guys your agendas. You couldn’t wait to talk about the real issues facing black quarterbacks but use the play when a quarterback who is a beneficiary of privilege wasn’t at fault.

Just dumb.

This is why black issues don’t go anywhere. Yall niqqas are careless and reckless with when you want to bring out a defense.