Who wins?

• Total voters

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
A dude at work is a huge Chiefs fan. I bet he got Amazon Prime on his phone. I been had it, so I'll be watching it while this machine is running:blessed:

And say what you will about the trash ESPN app, but at least I can watch Monday night games on the app for free.

I'm gonna be back and forth between prime and ESPN tonight(wnba game 3 of the Finals. Vegas looking to close it out tonight)

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
A dude at work is a huge Chiefs fan. I bet he got Amazon Prime on his phone. I been had it, so I'll be watching it while this machine is running:blessed:

And say what you will about the trash ESPN app, but at least I can watch Monday night games on the app for free.

I'm gonna be back and forth between prime and ESPN tonight(wnba game 3 of the Finals. Vegas looking to close it out tonight)
Aja Wilson Finals MVP:wow:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Sherman on Thursday night pre game has been excellent so far :obama:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I told them I don't have any problems watching it I'm 6 certs 6 figures 6 rooms in my house :mjpls:

Rather I watch the game or not every 15 minutes I will be all up in the group chat like "damn what a catch:gladbron:" "Damn what a hit :gladbron:" "damn I know Shannon going to be talking about that play tomorrow:ohlawd:"

tell them I can get the game to them but it'll cost em. Normally I do that type of stuff for but Bezos aint become the richest man by giving away stuff for free so why should i? :mjpls:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why she talking so low talking about Coach Reid son? We know what happened.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s a serious matter because Andy Reid’s son killed a kid while drunk behind the wheel

Bro I know what happened. Dude was our LB coach.

Andy just couldn’t catch a break with his children. shyt is crazy. Life is that way sometimes