NextDoor App fukkery Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This shyt has turned into Facebook light with the clout chasing and foolishness. It's supposed to keep you informed of shyt going on in your neighborhood and around you, but there is nonstop fukkery posted on there too.

Just got this shyt that popped up.

wtfnextdoo1.jpg

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
In my suburban area it’s filled with CACs crying about their missing dogs and cats. I mean multiple posts and pictures of the shyt! They be in mourning fam!!

Then it’s people low key begging for shyt. Talking about they got fired and are willing to rake leaves or whatever but have the cashapp for anyone who is feeling generous.

Or anytime the solar people come by the app is buzzing with people asking if they’ve seen someone suspicious with a vest and clip board, they may be casing houses disguised as the solar company. Yes this may be true but I highly doubt they are gonna be ringing peoples ring doorbells and having their faces on camera like that.

App shows CACs love pets more than anything in the world and stay scared.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
In my suburban area it’s filled with CACs crying about their missing dogs and cats. I mean multiple posts and pictures of the shyt! They be in mourning fam!!

Then it’s people low key begging for shyt. Talking about they got fired and are willing to rake leaves or whatever but have the cashapp for anyone who is feeling generous.

Or anytime the solar people come by the app is buzzing with people asking if they’ve seen someone suspicious with a vest and clip board, they may be casing houses disguised as the solar company. Yes this may be true but I highly doubt they are gonna be ringing peoples ring doorbells and having their faces on camera like that.

App shows CACs love pets more than anything in the world and stay scared.

you ain't lying about the pets.

mufukkaz lose a dog or cat every day on that shyt. Offering rewards. Maybe the dog and cat don't like yo ass no more and gave you the :camby:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I hate the nextdoor app now. Was useful at 1st and sold a couple things on there but now it's a MAJORITY of cacs complaining about bullshyt like somebody walking on their lawn or people begging for money

everyone hustling their business too.

Glad they cleaned up the "have a nice day everyone" . "look yall, i'm out for a jog!!". Keep that bullshyt on Facebook if you pressed for likes.