Next Xbox To Feature Ray Tracing, 1TB NVMe SSD Storage; DevKit To Release After GDC 2019 – Rumor

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I give zero fukks about Ray Tracing unless it gets a LOT better by next console gen, but if they come up with the rest for 500 or less, I'd cop, that shyt sounds amazing. It would cold boot in 10 seconds, maybe less.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I dont see how anyone expects to keep up with microsoft ... no hate

Even PC runs off of microsoft based hardware and nintendo paired with them

microsoft since the beginning has been one of the biggest companies in the entire world

they can do whatever they want, when and if they want.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

microsoft since the beginning has been one of the biggest companies in the entire world

This ain't WinOffice

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
This ain't WinOffice

nobody is running Linux be real ... whole world is set up on Windows operating systems and compatibility
all that PC master race shyt .... is like saying you like Car parts, even though you're still putting them in a FORD
Microsoft is a PC company first and they jumped into gaming because why not, they basically get to sell
everyone a PC and a halfass game PC just because that's what they do ... it would be impossible to take down microsoft at any level because they are the gateway

Its like that one dude said about having a PC with a 1300$ graphic card... that's the level we are at now. Havent even really needed to buy a system in years really, Microsoft gets paid off both and gives you xbox as a downgrade. They could release anything they wanted, not from a great marketing aspect. But they could easily just say blah blah new xbox .... 1300$ graphic card... go eat. Now that everything will be compatible and stream into eachother you can just stream that high end PC onto a console or TV. Like I said, microsoft gets paid whether you buy a PC or Xbox or stream from Phone.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

But they have failed to capture the gaming community around the world. Total failure outside North America :heh: