Next gen Madden 25 thread

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
im loving the game, only thing that needs to tuned down is the impact blocking and run game, im ranked in the top 100, and everybody runs 90% of the game

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As long as EA keeps tossing all that money at the league, which they can clearly afford to do with MUT and FUT, and EA bends to the leagues will at every turn, that license is going nowhere. It would take a yrs long boycott of Madden for them to reconsider

It’s crazy that 2K5 still can go toe to toe with current Madden :francis:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
As long as EA keeps tossing all that money at the league, which they can clearly afford to do with MUT and FUT, and EA bends to the leagues will at every turn, that license is going nowhere. It would take a yrs long boycott of Madden for them to reconsider

It’s crazy that 2K5 still can go toe to toe with current Madden :francis:

Probably never

Yeah, 2k5 was my jam and my jelly. I think I've only bought maybe one madden game since they took exclusive rights to the league. Sucks that there's a chance we may never see any other option to play different nfl takes on the console during our lifetimes.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, 2k5 was my jam and my jelly. I think I've only bought maybe one madden game since they took exclusive rights to the league. Sucks that there's a chance we may never see any other option to play different nfl takes on the console during our lifetimes.

I've alway thought a company could create the base game, no logos or names and let the fans edit the rest similar to pro evolution soccer/Football Manager but that shyt would be risky.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I've alway thought a company could create the base game, no logos or names and let the fans edit the rest similar to pro evolution soccer/Football Manager but that shyt would be risky.
2k did that with that legends game that had full customization and it flopped. Most people who comment on this shyt don’t play video games and don’t play sports games or even know how to play them.