Next child rapper lil RT - 60 miles 🔥

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
7e7.jpg

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

I know one of the little girls in that video.

Long story short my girl is/was friends with the girls mother. Through her I met the father and he is a cool breh. Former military like me and me and him would always rap about the Va disability grind. He recently got 100% and I just cracked 90%

They seemed like a normal middle class married couple with kids. The daughter they are working her on the social media circuit. She dances and other kiddy stuff. Nothing at first that was crazy.

Then one day he complained to me that his wife keeps using these ratchet songs for his daughter to dance too. I honestly knew she did little kid dances and stuff but never really looked at it

He was mad but didn’t do shyt. Soon I noticed my girl kinda backing away from them and I asked her what’s up. She said they are chasing fame at any costs. They started inviting all of these other little kid influencers over and started running to Atlanta to be around them. It would be one thing if it was other little girls and they are doing girly videos together

Nah it would frequently be boys and they would make up little scenarios like. My parents are out of town and the kids have the run of the house. In the videos she be on her bed and a boy would be laying on the bed with her. 10 and 11 years olds :francis:

My girl had brought her niece over a few times to play with her but stopped when they kept trying to introduce these instagram and YouTube skits that involved little boys

The last time we were over at their house it was a little party for their son who just turned 5. We stopped by and brought a gift. It was a pool party and we had a few drinks.

Why when I went to the bathroom I had to pass by his daughter’s room. She was laid up in her bed with a boy. I was :why: Nobody knew they was back there

I told breh and he was :yeshrug: They are just kids

Right then I knew he and his wife was not shyt. When this video dropped so many people in the comments were blaming single mothers. Saying there is no way a dad would condone this.

Normally I would agree but I know for a fact she has her dad in her life and it did not fukking matter

I also thought breh was cool but one day I was :gucci: We was talking about something and then he went on a long diatribe about the inside gossip about these little girl influencers and their parents. Oh so and so her mom is gay. And that one girl Tay Tay she is beefing with Jackie. Did you hear about Tamara possibly hooking up with Felicia ?

I was looking at him like :mjtf: breh do you really know the inside info on pre teen girls? It was so weird. He really studied the shyt

Plus that boy RT can’t even read or do basic math. This generation is cooked

Last edited:

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps

report this video brehs. Pathetic child grooming pieces of shyt. :pacspit:

So much WTF I don’t even know where to start.

But it seems like a lot of those girls are aspiring rappers/entertainers like him.

This is so weird and inappropriate but there are some LOLs in there.

Girl: What are you passionate about?

Boy: I’un know

Girl: How much your shoes cost?

Boy: A hunnid

Girl: Tight

LMAO