Nex Machina (PS4/PC, Housemarquee) OT

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I copped played through on rookie really enjoyed it, gonna go back on experience game can be tough!
When I'm dialed in I'm a boss but I get off my game and I'll get slaughtered :smh:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Finally got this and it's a great twin-stick shooter. My only complaint is sometimes it's tough to see what's gonna hit you because there's so much happening on-screen.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wished they would have made Alienation 2 instead of this. Alienation was dope as fukk. they took the best elements out of Deadnation and bungie's Destiny and made Alienation. twin-stick shooter Destiny on crack. had a great loot aspect to keep you grinding, gear progression, interesting enemies, cool skills, fun co-op and pvp. shyt was just dope. it just needed more content and better promotion

i wanted a sequel with everything taken to the next level

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wished they would have made Alienation 2 instead of this. Alienation was dope as fukk. they took the best elements out of Deadnation and bungie's Destiny and made Alienation. twin-stick shooter Destiny on crack. had a great loot aspect to keep you grinding, gear progression, interesting enemies, cool skills, fun co-op and pvp. shyt was just dope. it just needed more content and better promotion

i wanted a sequel with everything taken to the next level

I love Alienation but gameplay wise this is better breh.