Newport News, VA, USA. 6 year old boy intentionally shoots teacher in class. UPDATE: Mother facing charges.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
These crackers are trying to railroad everyone behind this cac woman.

They are trying to give the assistant principal 40 years for “child abuse” for not searching the child.

Link :Ex-assistant principal ‘ignored warnings that child who shot teacher had a gun’

:aicmon:
Do you think someone in her position that did nothing after being told some kid in a violent mood was armed with a gun should just skip away with no consequences? That’s exactly the type of ignorance that should be penalized.

Daps
U can’t have guns in the house for sure, if you give them to your kids u should be held responsible for what they do. You shouldn’t be held responsible if the kids get it elsewhere without your knowledge

I hear you but most of the time they be knowing and even cosigning it.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I have always said any kid under 17 accused of crime, the parents need to be charge as well,,, it’s your responsibility/duty to raised your kid

If u dont want to be held for accountability dont have kids

Also the parents should be responsible for all the victims medical bills, funeral expenses or if car jacking happens u pay the victim deductible/damages your kid did

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have always said any kid under 17 accused of crime, the parents need to be charge as well,,, it’s your responsibility/duty to raised your kid

Also the parents should be responsible for all the victims medical bills, funeral expenses or if car jacking happens u pay the victim deductible/damages your kid did
Not sure, seems extreme, you’ll see many parents abandon bad kids to foster care like what happened to dmx

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows

I understand the sentiment but 17 is far too extreme. Especially having grown up with a lot of people with good attentive parents but once we got to middle school we were all sneaking doing bs. A lot of those people ended up in jail during that time and it was 100 percent not their parents. Times are a little different in that when we said we were going outside to play basketball there wasn’t much of a way to confirm a lot of our activities but still. Once you hit that 14,15 year old range you start making decisions (unwisely enough) on your own accord. Unless a parent is visibly negligible in the situation, they shouldn’t be held accountable IMO.