Newlywed Coli Breh With Craaazy Sexual Past #nastywork đŸ¤¢

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
he is. Fam was a heavy pawger and the pawg broad he talkin about in those posts was a dirty bytch.

That pawg was like 2008/2009

And I bHaven't messed with a white woman since 2014

Oh no I had a treatable std

Brehs just can't stand it I'm living a righteous married to a beautiful black woman

God is good!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That mod use to be called EmperorReignScarf and he use to post on how much he loved white hoes and one one of his white females gave him an STD and he was in the hospital fighting for his life, then he turned super Pro-Black.

Fighting for my life?
:mjlol:

I popped a pill and was fine again

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Fighting for my life?
:mjlol:

I popped a pill and was fine again

Bro you were looking like this, talking about you popped a pill:

gh-curtis.png

Then you came out the hospital on some:

street-preachers.png

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
If he had black friends growing up her might not have went through this. Dude was only able to bag the bottom shelf white bytches until he became a passport breh. He even said one was a former drug addict :laff:

Its funny how these real-life lames be trying to disrespect me online everyday when I just get on here to laugh and have fun :smh:

That weirdo has 250K posts and really looks at people on here are his friends :scust:

Last edited:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he had black friends growing up her might not have went through this. Dude was only able to bag the bottom shelf white bytches until he became a passport breh. He even said one was a former drug addict :laff:

Its funny how these real-life lames be trying to disrespect me online everyday when I just get on here to laugh and have fun :smh:

That weirdo has 250K posts and really looks at people on here are his friends :scsut:
I never had an STD in my life while sexually active. He said that shyt like it was normal I hope breh is good. :francis: