Newly released documents show how much the FBI is spying on black americans

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:patrice: So why aren't any of the blue check black folks on twitter named in this; Jemele hill, T.I., Charlemagne, Don Cheadle, soledad o'brien etc etc

all they do is sit on twitter and spit socially conscious pro-black messages literally all day, some stuff way worse than what i've seen here on the coli and far more frequently yet they're all RICH!!

Nah, not buying this shyt, and damn sure not coming from the mainstream media. :coffee:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:patrice: So why aren't any of the blue check black folks on twitter named in this; Jemele hill, T.I., Charlemagne, Don Cheadle, soledad o'brien etc etc

all they do is sit on twitter and spit socially conscious pro-black messages literally all day, some stuff way worse than what i've seen here on the coli and far more frequently yet they're all RICH!!

Nah, not buying this shyt, and damn sure not coming from the mainstream media. :coffee:

Rich Black people are rich first and Black second.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
They stopped cointelpro when? :francis:

After Malcolm died? shyt they probably went all in when Barack got elected same time all these cops started killing black folk. Them cops probably fed plants that's why they all got off scott free

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
their millions of followers (combined) aren't though

Yes and they follow rich people who have the privilege to preach about these things without their day to day lives being impacted in any meaningful way.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Yes and they follow rich people who have the privilege to preach about these things without their day to day lives being impacted in any meaningful way.

I don't even know what this means, but my point is that FEDS have always tracked "woke" celebs, they even tracked Ella Fitzgerald (google it).

If there really is an actual department monitoring black woke/conscious activities, how does jamele hill's name not come up once in this entire article? :jbhmm:

Either they're not telling us the whole story of their monitoring activities, or all of this is bullshyt :manny:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I don't even know what this means, but my point is that FEDS have always tracked "woke" celebs, they even tracked Ella Fitzgerald (google it).

If there really is an actual department monitoring black woke/conscious activities, how does jamele hill's name not come up once in this entire article? :jbhmm:

Either they're not telling us the whole story of their monitoring activities, or all of this is bullshyt :manny:

The difference is that many celebrities today are only woke online, you're comparing them to celebrities of the past that were literally injecting money into Black movements and putting in tangible work

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
of course they aren’t telling the whole story. With the amount of analyst and contractors they use for research and analytical work basically anyone who has a security clearance or background screening and education they will eventually pop up under a screening...They dig into some peoples backgrounds so in-depth that they have to find something even if it’s just perception.