New York City Has The Worst Combination of Black Women On Earth

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I'm going to wildly generalize and irresponsibly stereotype the whole city based on my personal experiences..

But it's true...

They either have the chicken head hood chicks that have more testosterone than the 1985 Chicago Bears and are obsessed with materialism on a level much higher than their lifestyle and accomplishments should warrant.. Their obsession with "luxury" while living in a 800 square foot sweat box infested by rodents has always struck me as odd. Fake hair, fake nails, fake lashes, fake capped teeth but with an ironic disdain for "fake n1ggas". The type of chick that's never had a drivers license, but demands that any man she dates is "pushing something European". She has a constant need to "travel" and "put stamps on her passport", but wants to make it clear to do that "she don't need no man" (While earning $15 an hour at Dr. Jays) She always feels the need to mention some industry (music or sports only mind you) n1gga that's thirsty for her, showers her with gifts and attention ,but how she doesn't want to be bothered.

or

They have the Black coffee shop hippy chicks with natural hair, pseudo pro Black sensibilities, "edgy" tats and body piercings. A love for everything retro Black with no understanding on the current Black experience anywhere outside of the tri state area. Her only physical possessions are a rescue dog and an Apple lap top covered in comic book stickers. She has a blog that nobody reads with aspirations of being hired by Slate or The Daily Show. She has a white boyfriend with poor hygiene and dated a Black guy "once in HS, but usually doesn't vibe with them" unless they are self hating beta males that she sees as a "project" (similar to her rescue dog). She doesn't eat meat or dairy (at least not in front of anyone) and always has a weird hobby that has no logical connection to where she lives (like rock climbing). These type of Black women can be found in mass at the Afro Punk Festival.

I dare you to find any city with more sh1tty Black hoes per capita

:manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm going to wildly generalize and irresponsibly stereotype the whole city based on my personal experiences..

But it's true...

They either have the chicken head hood chicks that have more testosterone than the 1985 Chicago Bears and are obsessed with materialism on a level much higher than their lifestyle and accomplishments should warrant.. Their obsession with "luxury" while living in a 800 square foot sweat box infested by rodents has always struck me as odd. Fake hair, fake nails, fake lashes, fake capped teeth but with an ironic disdain for "fake n1ggas". The type of chick that's never had a drivers license, but demands that any man she dates is "pushing something European". She has a constant need to "travel" and "put stamps on her passport", but wants to make it clear to do that "she don't need no man" (While earning $15 an hour at Dr. Jays) She always feels the need to mention some industry (music or sports only mind you) n1gga that's thirsty for her, showers her with gifts and attention ,but how she doesn't want to be bothered.

or

They have the Black coffee shop hippy chicks with natural hair, pseudo pro Black sensibilities, "edgy" tats and body piercings. A love for everything retro Black with no understanding on the current Black experience anywhere outside of the tri state area. Her only physical possessions are a rescue dog and an Apple lap top covered in comic book stickers. She has a blog that nobody reads with aspirations of being hired by Slate or The Daily Show. She has a white boyfriend with poor hygiene and dated a Black guy "once in HS, but usually doesn't vibe with them" unless they are self hating beta males that she sees as a "project" (similar to her rescue dog). She doesn't eat meat or dairy (at least not in front of anyone) and always has a weird hobby that has no logical connection to where she lives (like rock climbing). These type of Black women can be found in mass at the Afro Punk Festival.

I dare you to find any city with more sh1tty Black hoes per capita

:manny:
Do you live in new york