New Xbox hardware dropping

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
toasty-mortalkombat.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Let the records show that I tried dropping my Xbox flag when I bought a gaming laptop in 2018.... And even though I now own a series x and am still a firm believer in gamepass, I been tryna shop around a decent PC and sell my series x.

This shyt is over, I'm willing to go on record at this point for the first time ever. This is a big step for me brehs so please be supportive :to: got my Xbox Christmas 2001 n was loyal ever since, this shyt hurts but

XBOX IS TRASH

its-over-over.gif

Let the records also show my first console ever was the first playstation, and then PS2 after that. Is Sony willing to forgive me for over 20 years of disloyalty šŸ˜©

It's okay to come home. Acknowledge your sins and forgiveness will be upon you

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Let the records show that I tried dropping my Xbox flag when I bought a gaming laptop in 2018.... And even though I now own a series x and am still a firm believer in gamepass, I been tryna shop around a decent PC and sell my series x.

This shyt is over, I'm willing to go on record at this point for the first time ever. This is a big step for me brehs so please be supportive :to: got my Xbox Christmas 2001 n was loyal ever since, this shyt hurts but

XBOX IS TRASH

its-over-over.gif

Let the records also show my first console ever was the first playstation, and then PS2 after that. Is Sony willing to forgive me for over 20 years of disloyalty šŸ˜©
You was never Wu(long) tang
You was killa Army status at best. The OGs never vouched for you because real recognizes real and we all felt you'd snitch faster than Gunna :camby:
But these threads dont incite console wars that non sony stans get bushed/banned for ? Ok :skip:
Facts

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I'm #PCgang and have no hand in the console wars, but this is coming off as desperate. No one asked for this unnecessary shyt.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm #PCgang and have no hand in the console wars, but this is coming off as desperate. No one asked for this unnecessary shyt.
If you feel that strongly about it then the problem is you. Some people like niche shyt, I would like the fridge, and I'd use the toaster but I'm not interested in buying one. Why hate on someone who would?

Seems desperate :hhh: