New Xbox console to be announced this year?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
It’s going be a Series x digital
1tb Series S physical would be better imo.

If you’re a casual Xbox fan with a ton of physical games and you stuck with your Fatbox/One S last gen, there is no eventual upgrade option this gen besides the Series X.

Series S is like 380gb and has no disk drive. It might me cool for a casual that’s brand new to Xbox and just wants to play Forza and gamepass. But casual Xbox fans that are already invested in the Xbox ecosystem are SoL if they wanted a cheap Xbox that can also play future games.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
It would make more sense to put more time to develop the Gamepass app to be installed on all TVs. Adding another console even if its like streaming stick is going to confuse the average consumer.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
"Keystone" was a codename that leaked a few weeks ago. That sounds like a streaming stick.

We still have a chip shortage, it doesn't make sense to introduce a Digital X right now.

Phil wants Starfield to be the most played Bethesda game ever, they want to reach 3 Billion gamers.

$499 Series X, $299 Series S, $99 Series K. They hit every price point.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I love how xbox stans keep posting this as if 2 out of 5 of those games can’t even be played on xbox and one of them is multiplatform. Essentially taking credit for games that were already made before they bought the company.
I’m not an Xbox stan. The fact is the premier review aggregator site ranked them publisher of the year. You can talk about your feelings on it all you want and it doesn’t change the facts. Three game of the year candidates Forza, Halo, and Psychonauts 2 they either directly made or influenced for the better per the creators of said game. Studios that company now owns made those games. Once you purchase a business you own it. The fruits of its labor are yours to claim.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
"Keystone" was a codename that leaked a few weeks ago. That sounds like a streaming stick.

We still have a chip shortage, it doesn't make sense to introduce a Digital X right now.

Phil wants Starfield to be the most played Bethesda game ever, they want to reach 3 Billion gamers.

$499 Series X, $299 Series S, $99 Series K. They hit every price point.
Needs to be Series E. Shout out to Elon.