New WWE Ring Announcer Samantha Irvin (Johnson)

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs over at Wrestling Forum are hating the fukk out of her saying she's horrible on the mic and some fool said she was a 2/10 in the looks department. I swear these dudes are the whiniest, pettiest douchebags in the IWC and the hatred for Black women knows no bounds.

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
Cacs over at Wrestling Forum are hating the fukk out of her saying she's horrible on the mic and some fool said she was a 2/10 in the looks department. I swear these dudes are the whiniest, pettiest douchebags in the IWC and the hatred for Black women knows no bounds.
What the fukk:dahell:
I wonder what a 10/10 is to them then 😀

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

1. They are cacs
2. who gives a fukk what cacs think

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Two dudes here said she was trash in the Mania thread last night. Might have been more than two but that's all I saw smh