New white supremacist hand signal that is reaching the highest levels of power; SPENCER CONFIRMS

Daps
The way those in India have been killing our African brothers in Sistas, this union doesn't surprise me one bit....

:mjpls:

It's not even funny how Indian people are on racist shyt. It's like that Ghandi peaceful image is the ultimate pass to pull fukkery. I don't do business with them and I advise anyone to seek a 2nd opinion on any Indian doctors/accountants real shytt. I've personally seen the bullshytt they pull.

Sikh Indians get the pass tho I've never had any issues with a Sikh.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
kappa.jpg

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Shout out to the people in here who understand that when white supremacists show you exactly who they are, it's not jokes. They will immediately deny their codes and call YOU crazy. Thats white supremacist tactics 101. Dudes in here posting old pics and not understanding when co-opting is.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
It's just joking. This is all a big hoax.

:duck::smugbiden::win::troll:

EDIT:
Tariq got Spencer to admit it tho.:jawalrus:

Now I see why Storm front and the other WS forums don't like him.
Too many L's.
They keep calling him controlled opposition tho.:jbhmm:

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
As corny as it sounds...this is like right up corny white supremacists alley. All there little team names and shyt always be some corny "sons of the bald eagle" type of bullshyt and a gang sign is right in line with how silly they are. Yall have to remember these are people that wear sheets and call themselves silly shyt like "Grand Wizards".
LMAO! Why is this shyt so funny to me?
Cacs walking around like Gandalf on some "U shall not PASS!"
Creamed corn asses! :lolbron::russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This isn't a joke. It started out as one (Kinda like that Pepe ish) that's being co-opted for plausible deniability but it's definitely a sign
White supremacist website creates a "hoax" to "troll" the media by "pretending" the OK gesture is a WP symbol is what some people (alot of 2012 posters for some reason....:mjpls:) are trying to argue.

So there's pictures of Neonazi groups and pedophile nazis like Milo Yanaopolous throwing up the "troll" "meme" "hoax" sign openly all for a laugh? It's just a coincidental aspectnot worth dwelling on amongst their actual racist idealogies ? This Cernovich guy and his hoe are throwing it up the same as the Neonazi group but one's only kidding huh?

Swear to god some of these 2012 posters been here too long dont want to be prejudice though.
Tariq got Richard Spencer to admit this is a white supremacy symbol :wow: