New Week, New Bobby Fish Quotes

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Wait saints an sinners finished, last time I watched it was the episode Chauncey shanked Caine lol

Somehow Tamela Mann has to be involved in a new Amen show
Yeah, I think it finished this spring.
Thelma & Rev. Gregory are still alive, so they can maybe play their old roles. :flabbynsick:

I wonder if Clarence The So Fine ever became a famous rapper & went on tour with MC Hammer. :jbhmm:
Tamela Mann singing the theme song! :ohlawd:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Yeah, I think it finished this spring.
Thelma & Rev. Gregory are still alive, so they can maybe play their old roles. :flabbynsick:

I wonder if Clarence The So Fine ever became a famous rapper & went on tour with MC Hammer. :jbhmm:
Tamela Mann singing the theme song! :ohlawd:
I'll have to check it out had a great cast, lol Clarence was everywhere back then, and yes Hearing Tamela singing Shine Shine Shine

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Excited for the Bobby Fish Vlad TV interview
"Bobby Fish: Tony Khan once told me I was the future of AEW and that Jon Moxley was going to drop the title to me" (Part 12)

"Bobby Fish: I was saw Velveteen Dream do cocaine off of Mandy Rose's ass in the locker room (Part 2)"

"Bobby Fish: Vince once had me deliver a bag of cash to Maria Menunos with no explanation given (Part 35)"

"TK Kirkland: I gave Bobby fish and Triple H idea for Undisputed Era faction (Part 163)"

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
"Bobby Fish: Tony Khan once told me I was the future of AEW and that Jon Moxley was going to drop the title to me" (Part 12)

"Bobby Fish: I was saw Velveteen Dream do coke off of Mandy Rose's ass in the locker room (Part 2)"

"Bobby Fish: Vince once had me deliver a bag of cash to Maria Menunos with no explanation given (Part 35)"

"TK Kirkland: I gave Bobby fish and Triple H idea for Undisputed Era faction (Part 163)"
Vlad: "Bobby, were you there when Tupac got shot?" (Part 332)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Vlad: "Bobby, were you there when Tupac got shot?" (Part 332)
"Okay.

So...This is the first time we talked, so let's start at the beginning.

You grew up in the hood of Albany New York. When did you first get arrested for drugs or guns :sitdown:"

Last edited:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

"Bobby Fish: I was saw Velveteen Dream do cocaine off of Mandy Rose's ass in the locker room (Part 2)"

lol

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Today's guest...is very near and dear to my heart...

...when you talk about...

submission expert

martial artist

when you say undisputed

when you say...trained by a legend Harley Race...

legendary tag teams like...reDragon...and the undisputed ERA...

a CHAMPION

a LEGEND...

you gotta give this man his flowers....

i'm of course I'm talking about

BOBBY MOTHAfukkIN FISH

ixMU4f.gif