New Week, New Bobby Fish Quotes

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
From Fish's appearance on the Man Power Trip of Wrestling Podcast, per Wrestling Inc:

On being a fan of Triple H: “I grew up, you know, watching Hunter so I was a fan. The way that he saw the whole thing was just awesome and it was like, man, this guy, one, I’m a fan of the way he sees the business, but two, he wants the business itself to thrive and go to, have uncharted success, and then after being there with him for the better part of three or four years … I would, I would go to war for that man. Hands down.”

On working for Triple H in NXT: “I was really happy working for Hunter and if that was going to be on NXT, I was cool with staying there. If he was going to go to ‘Raw,’ I would’ve wanted to go to ‘Raw,’ you know? I liked working for Hunter … I wanted to come back through the curtain and have [Triple H and Shawn Michaels] be like, ‘Yeah, you godddamn f**king right.'”

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Like I said in another thread is that the only way they use Fish is to pair him with Strong. O'Reilly and Cole are locked

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Additional Stuff :troll:

On his Favorite Letter in the Alphabet: "H, I feel H has been overlooked often. I think more words should start or use H."

On his Favorite Hobbies outside of the Ring: "I like to consider myself a Hunter. Particularly with rattlesnakes that hide under the rocks. For me it's all about the game."

Does he own any Animals: "I have this Bulldog named Spike. He is AKC Pedigree dog that I am proud of."

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Additional Stuff :troll:

On his Favorite Letter in the Alphabet: "H, I feel H has been overlooked often. I think more words should start or use H."

On his Favorite Hobbies outside of the Ring: "I like to consider myself a Hunter. Particularly with rattlesnakes that hide under the rocks. For me it's all about the game."

Does he own any Animals: "I have this Bulldog named Spike. He is AKC Pedigree dog that I am proud of."
:mjlol:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
maxresdefault.jpg

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Why do so many people want to interview Bobby Fish, they get rejected by like 75% of the rest of the AEW roster or something?

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like somebody wants to go back to Papa H. :mjlol: