New Webseries Blue Collar Hustle (SEASON 2 AVAILABLE NOW)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
What is the most unexpected connect that you have made thus far? Has blue collar hustle gotten the attention of anyone in the industry and given it their seal of approval?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What is the most unexpected connect that you have made thus far? Has blue collar hustle gotten the attention of anyone in the industry and given it their seal of approval?

I’d say that so far the most unexpected connect was with SeekaTV which led to me getting the marketing deal with them. The reason it was unexpected is because we were only two episodes in when they reached out to me and they had ALOT of faith in the series since the beginning, which is almost unheard of for a first time creator/writer on his first series.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I’d say that so far the most unexpected connect was with SeekaTV which led to me getting the marketing deal with them. The reason it was unexpected is because we were only two episodes in when they reached out to me and they had ALOT of faith in the series since the beginning, which is almost unheard of for a first time creator/writer on his first series.
They reached out two episodes in?? Wow that’s huge.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
COLI BRETHEREN...

We are commencing on further production for season 2! We have begun our crowdfunding campaign to assist in the protection costs. If any brehs or brehettes could contribute any amount, no matter how small, it would be GREATLY appreciated

Link

Click here to support Blue Collar Hustle Season 2 organized by Alonge Hawes

@Illeye buckmatic @Soundbwoy @Soymuscle Mike @Milk N Cookies @mr.africa @Originalman @hustlemania @UserNameless @-DMP- @LinusCaldwell @LauderdaleBoss @Easy-E @Esco @IllmaticDelta @PlayerNinety_Nine @BXKingPin82 @THE RETIRED SKJ @ZoeGod @The Hierophant @Danie84 @Stacker Pentecost @Young Bishop @Rarely-Wrong Liggins @Tupac in a Business Suit @Soymuscle Mike @Piff Perkins @For Da Bag @KaliOshun @True Blue Moon @Majestic

Thank you ALL for your continued support:salute:

Last edited: