New TMNT movies > The old ones

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
i actually kind of enjoyed the 1st bay turtles that came out a few years ago, it wasn't great but when you overlook the terrible things about it i thought they got the turtles themselves down pretty great :ehh:

the 2nd one was ass cheeks though, beyond awful :scusthov:

doesn't even rate when put against the OG though :manny:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
The original TMNT is GOAT. They need to quit playin' and bring back those Jim Henson puppets for the next reboot of the franchise.
I'm not feeling these overdesigned, CGI video-game looking Turtles. Actual stuntwork and legit fight choreography >>>>>>>>>>

Could have been the goat return to blockbuster cinema:wow:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
She trained :manny:

And that's fine, but alot of shyt just occured with no backstory telling about it, we were supposed to just go along with it.

OK at night Raph does his night vigilante shyt, just go with it

OK April knows BJJ all of a sudden, just go with it

OK Leo got sent off to "be a better leader", just go with it.

Donny being Geek Squad, and Mikey doing kids parties never happened, I have no idea what you are talking about :hubie:

Just my opinion though :manny:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
And that's fine, but alot of shyt just occured with no backstory telling about it, we were supposed to just go along with it.

OK at night Raph does his night vigilante shyt, just go with it

OK April knows BJJ all of a sudden, just go with it

OK Leo got sent off to "be a better leader", just go with it.

Donny being Geek Squad, and Mikey doing kids parties never happened, I have no idea what you are talking about :hubie:

Just my opinion though :manny:

Actually,TMNT is canon with the OG movies and the sequel to Turtles III. Some years have passed since then, so it just picks up. So April has been training for years probably.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Actually,TMNT is canon with the OG movies and the sequel to Turtles III. Some years have passed since then, so it just picks up. So April has been training for years probably.

Alot of years. Just saying though, explain some things for the folks who didn't pick up that it was after Secret of the Ooze.

There was a Turtles 3?

I just remember Secret of the Ooze. I had a dream about a sequel about some scepter, going back in time, April meeting the descendant of Caey and Splinter in a holding, and some Western dude who died because of some bird :hubie:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Alot of years. Just saying though, explain some things for the folks who didn't pick up that it was after Secret of the Ooze.

There was a Turtles 3?

I just remember Secret of the Ooze. I had a dream about a sequel about some scepter, going back in time, April meeting the descendant of Caey and Splinter in a holding, and some Western dude who died because of some bird :hubie:

Well, April's monologue in the beginning sort of catches you up, but I understand your point. It's a movie for those who already know who the Turtles are. Yup Turtles in Time is part III. At the very end of the movie, Splinter has a trophy room and there are all of the relics from the other flicks.