New Super Mario Kart Ride @ Universal Studios In Hollywood Ain't For You Fat Asses....

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Absolutely unacceptable. Its GROSS to know that my masseuse wouldn't be able to go on this ride because she happens to be obese. This is discrimination, make no mistake about it. These places have to know that people are bigger than they used to be. MAKE THE fukkING ACCOMMODATIONS!!! This is how that kid died, after falling off of that ride, a few years back. You have to build things with people's different body types in mind. This is SO fukked up!!! This is architectural warfare. Got me heated in this AM. fukk OFF!!! đź–•

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
too bad, them big mofo's only exercise is usually walking around them theme parks once a year. only gonna get bigger now.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Absolutely unacceptable. Its GROSS to know that my masseuse wouldn't be able to go on this ride because she happens to be obese. This is discrimination, make no mistake about it. These places have to know that people are bigger than they used to be. MAKE THE fukkING ACCOMMODATIONS!!! This is how that kid died, after falling off of that ride, a few years back. You have to build things with people's different body types in mind. This is SO fukked up!!! This is architectural warfare. Got me heated in this AM. fukk OFF!!! đź–•
:dead: :dead: :dead:.....