New study finds PlayStation fans to be the most loyal.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They brought us 3 decades worth of piff. Even when shyt wasn't looking good with the PS3 and nikkaz started counting them out the brought themselves back from the dead and stayed true to the game.

You never question if Sony is going to have games. You ask when is the piff dropping.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
a survey of about 1000 people eh. you would think with the abuse that most of Nintendo fans have taken with online service, Wii U failure, lack of 3rd party in previous consoles, and never lowering prices on their games, or consoles, and just winning a court case about refusing to do digital refunds, that number should be negative 45.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a survey of about 1000 people eh. you would think with the abuse that most of Nintendo fans have taken with online service, Wii U failure, lack of 3rd party in previous consoles, and never lowering prices on their games, or consoles, and just winning a court case about refusing to do digital refunds, that number should be negative 45.

That's the only thing with Nintendo is there a cheap as fukk company. There's no way Mario Kart 8 a last gen title should be 79.99 full price still. I just heared to what the winner gets from the Evo tournament from smash and the first prize winners gets a fukkin pro controller. Meanwhile the rest of the publishers giving out a pot of money to the winner of there games.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo would have a better loyalty rate if the Wii U wasn't such a damn letdown.

if I’m interpreting the survey right...nintendo will never be considered the most “loyal” due to lack of AAA 3rd party games...this “contest” will always be between sony and MS...not too many hardcore gamers will be content w/ just a nintendo console

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
That's the only thing with Nintendo is there a cheap as fukk company. There's no way Mario Kart 8 a last gen title should be 79.99 full price still. I just heared to what the winner gets from the Evo tournament from smash and the first prize winners gets a fukkin pro controller. Meanwhile the rest of the publishers giving out a pot of money to the winner of there games.

this is actually the point of my post. That damn last gen game sold more than the gen it came out in. As in a majority of the same nikkas who bought it last gen did it again. :deadrose: we loyal but not in a good way.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo players tend to actually play other games.

Plus Nintendo is usually a supplementary system not usually the main one.