New Splinter Cell in production

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I remember seeing a trailer or preview for this one splinter cell mad long ago where sam fisher looked like a homeless person but it was in an urban environment where you had to blend into crowds and you could use tables and stuff for cover. Did that game ever come out?

I always wanted a stealth espionage game that took place in a crowded city, kind of like assassins creed but modern

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
I remember seeing a trailer or preview for this one splinter cell mad long ago where sam fisher looked like a homeless person but it was in an urban environment where you had to blend into crowds and you could use tables and stuff for cover. Did that game ever come out?

I always wanted a stealth espionage game that took place in a crowded city, kind of like assassins creed but modern
that morphed into Splinter Cell: Conviction

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Regardless if the game is bad, I'm buying just to support it. And I hate Ubisoft with a passion:pacspit:

If you support some bullshyt just to get another title, they’re just gonna put out some more bullshyt breh. Not giving advice, but that doesn’t seem like a good ending.

This is assuming it’s some more bullshyt. They could surprise everybody