New smiley just dropped. Pawger into raceplay cant control his queen

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Then he can't be a real nikka.

tumblr_oghq4bhEju1qad6fwo1_250.gif
Real nikkas make mistakes too when the good times are rolling. If you've dealt with a woman for an extended period of time you know that you often have to refinance and reestablish the rules every now and then because they like to forget. They like to push their boundaries at moments you may not expect

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It's reasons like this I make damn sure I never say nygga around white people.

In general I really don't hang around white people period.
I like white people that have been in the military, like guns or practice martial arts

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Nah I’d have to jam that bytch

No white p*ssy that good to have ya hoe out here acting up

But bro didn’t even seem phased by her saying it

Probably walk around the house at home singing rap songs saying nikka :francis:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Real nikkas make mistakes too when the good times are rolling. If you've dealt with a woman for an extended period of time you know that you often have to refinance and reestablish the rules every now and then because they like to forget. They like to push their boundaries at moments you may not expect
It's okay for a white woman to push boundaries and say "nikka" because her black partner needs to "reestablish the rules every now and then"?
Sound like game goof just for PAWGing and not holding self or the PAWG accountable; if it is then it's clear why anti-black racism been so enduring.
If she respected you, you should only have to check her once, but if he was really hard body she would know not to say it at all from the start.
Sound like you won't check a PAWG or a woman until it's too late. It's too late in the OP.

atl-chain.gif

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
It's okay for a white woman to push boundaries and say "nikka" because her black partner needs to "reestablish the rules every now and then"?
It's never cool for a cac to say nygga period. The main thing he's sayin is dude need to keep his hoe on a short leash. She's out in public showin her true colors.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
It's never cool for a cac to say nygga period. The main thing he's sayin is dude need to keep his hoe on a short leash. She's out in public showin her true colors.
I was pluggin' OP into his logic.
Of course it ain't, but he was justifying it under real nikkas slackin'.

:francis:
You can't be a real nikka lettin' ya PAWG disrespect you in public.
Them rules should not have had to have been established.
She knew better, but she also knew she was dealin' with a sucka.

And she let everybody know.