New show "Mayfair Witches" (starring Alexandra Daddario) is set to premiere on AMC+(AMC Networks) on January 8th 2023

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
#MayfairWitchesset :blessed:

sdu9d9cavcoa1.jpg

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
so this is apart of a universe?
another show is joining and might crossover
“The Talamasca is one of the most intriguing elements of Rice’s works and a connective thread through so many of her stories, the standalone and crossover potential for this third series is immense,” Dan McDermott, president of entertainment and AMC Studios for AMC Networks, said in a statement. There have been no announcements about casting, possible air date, or any other crew attached to the show. The Talamasca featured heavily in Mayfair Witches (the television series) and the Witching Hour novels. It seems likely, but is not confirmed, that we will see Tongayi Chirisa’s Ciprien Grieve (from Mayfair Witches) in this new show.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
so this is apart of a universe?
another show is joining and might crossover

damn, i had no idea :ohhh:

im not familiar with Anne Rice's content at all. she's one of those writers were her name is so popular, that you know the name even if you don't know her work.

but wow, looks like AMC is really relying on Anne's work to help start a new run for them. :leon:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Finally watched this. I am not familiar with the mayfair witches series like I am with Lestat and the vampire books. I think the most intriguing part of the show is the Talamasca organization. They like supernatural secret Agents and that's dope. Rowan reminds me of the oldest sister from Charmed. The Mayfair family was kinda dull for a family of witches. I was expecting them to be like the Addams family or something. Like none of them left an impression. The demon wasn't all that ominous or scary either. Didn't really feel otherworldly enough. I'll give season 2 a try whenever it drops