New Scarface ft. NaS, Rick Ross, Z-Ro - Do what I do :noah:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
man.. just do an album together already.....

could be called... "fan of my fan"

Mayne!!!....I've been saying since :hamster: a collabo album with Nas, Scarface, Ice Cube, and Common would be the greatest thing ever put together if done right....:wow:.....4 different regions, 2 decades of experience, 10 solo albums each............why don't my hip hop dreams come true?:to: :mjcry:

God? Santa Claus? Space Time Continuum?.....somebody come through :damn: :bryan:

Edit: No matter how much I want this to happen, it would be watered down lyrically I think...two actors getting them Hollywood checks ain't going hit to hard. A reformed intellectual gangsta ain't going mess up his connections in high places....but Face might still drop unbridled heat....if only this could have happened a decade or so ago

Last edited:
Daps
I know Z Ro got heat lyrically, it would have been the perfect addition, maybe he just wanted to handle the hook :manny:.

Nah:patrice:, I think face only gave him the hook so Ro wouldn't outshine him on his own shyt.:lolbron:..Ro is highly underated..He's the only spitta outta houston who coild go toe to toe with face and actually win some ....shame I just discovered him like 2 years ago..but to be fair, I'm a new York son

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Nah:patrice:, I think face only gave him the hook so Ro wouldn't outshine him on his own shyt.:lolbron:..Ro is highly underated..He's the only spitta outta houston who coild go toe to toe with face and actually win some ....shame I just discovered him like 2 years ago..but to be fair, I'm a new York son

:ehh: you might be right on that, Face holds Ro pretty high when he speaks of him.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
I'm really gettin tired of Ross flow man..Is using the same flow all through out his new tape

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.